Our upcoming exhibitions in short.
- Pekka Kauhanen (6.12.2017–4.3.2018)
- Ola Kolehmainen (6.12.2017–4.3.2018)
- Petros Aleksandros Paukkunen: Heavenscape (6.12.2017–4.3.2018)
In autumn 2018, HAM will presents Finland’s first-ever exhibition featuring the world-famous British artist-duo Gilbert & George. Sometimes called ‘a living sculpture’, the two artists not only pose as models in their photographic works, their deliberate mannered style and public appearances are a performance unto themselves. Gilbert & George not only make art, they are art. This year’s other major exhibition, Graffiti, explores the historical roots of graffiti and its present manifestations, with particular focus on the connection of Helsinki graffiti culture to the international field. The year will also include several shows produced with works from the museum’s collections, featuring such well-known names as Ulla Jokisalo, Jussi Kivi and Tove Jansson. HAM Gallery and HAM Corner continue to present topical contemporary art.
- Jussi Kivi (26.1.–29.7.2018)
- Air de Paris (23.2.–12.8.2018)
- Graffiti (6.4.–9.9.2018)
- Ulla Jokisalo (11.8.2018–27.1.2019)
- HAM’s roots (31.8.2018–7.4.2019)
- Gilbert & George (12.10.2018–24.2.2019)
- Tove Jansson -gallery
- HAM Gallery
- HAM Corner
Changes are possible.